Clearomizer -- Smok TFV8 X-Baby Tank Stainless
The Smok TFV8 X-Baby is considered to be one of the brothers of the TFV8 family. The TFV8 X-Baby features an all new leak resistant design due to the fact that the airflow slots and control valve are now placed on top of the tank instead of the bottom. The TFV8 X-Baby features a top fill swivel design with a larger fill hole to help minimize messes.
X-Baby also features a new ultra long wide bore delrin drip tip to help
The Smok TFV8 X-Baby Tank features a 24.5mm diameter size and 4.0ml capacity tank.
The Smok TFV8 X-Baby utilizes the Smok X-Baby Core atomizer heads which are designed for both flavor and cloud chasers.
From top to bottom, the Smok
TFV8 X-Baby Beast is designed for airflow and vapor production. The TFV8 X-Baby features a large heating air tube for higher
airflow efficiency. The large dual adjustable airflow slots can be
adjusted to your own personal preferences.
Please note, the TFV8 X-Baby Tank is not compatible with other TFV8 coils.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-5/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24.5mm
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml Capacity
- Top Fill Swivel Design with Larger Fill Hole
- Large Heating Air Tube for Higher Airflow Efficiency
- Top Airflow Control Valve
- Leak Resistant Design
- Large Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Ultra Long Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Utilizes Smok X-Baby Core coils for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) X-Baby Q2 Core 0.4 coil (Pre-installed) (Designed for 40 - 80 Watts)
- Includes (1) X-Baby M2 Core 0.25 coil (Designed for 30 - 50 Watts)
Package Contents:1 x Smok TFV8 X-Baby Tank
1 x X-Baby Q2 Core 0.4 Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x X-Baby M2 Core 0.25 Coil
1 x Replacement Glass
1 x Set of Spare Parts
Tips & Tricks
Clearomizers & Atomizers
Do not over-tighten atomizers into the clearomizers, you only need to tighten until contact is made. Finger tight only.
Over-tightening will cause damage to the atomizer, cause leaking and your warranty could be void.
Do not over-tighten clearomizers onto any device, you only need to tighten until contact is made. Finger tight only.
Over-tightening will cause damage to the clearomizer and or device, cause leaking and your warranty could be void.
Always clean your clearomizers, atomizers and drip tips on regular basis using luke warm water.
Clean Vaping is Happy Vaping.