Box Mod -- Kanger Pollex 200w Touchscreen Black
Kanger Pollex 200W TC Touch Screen Box Mod
Kanger introduces their Pollex 200W TC Touch Screen Box Mod, a 200W capable device that utilizes a built-in 3500mAh battery alongside a 2.4 inch touch screen.
The Pollex features a full temperature control suite, as well as DIY temperature/wattage curve mode, a selectable mode interface (beginner/intermediate/expert), and four different language settings.
The 2.4 inch touch screen allows essential data to be displayed to the user, allowing them to interact with the screen as necessary, and a large firing button is used to fire the device.
The Pollex 200W TC Touch
Screen Box Mod is a lightweight device with a comfortable feel, that
caters to those looking for a compact device with touch screen
Pollex Box Mod Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 0.1 to 5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- SS316L Support
- Adjustable Three Memory TCR
- Fine Tune Temperature Output
- Preheat Functionality
- Resistance Lock
- 200 to 600 Degree Fahrenheit Range
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Selectable Mode Interface
- Simplistic Mode
- Enables Temperature Control Mode
- Enables M1 and M2 Custom Mode
- 2.4 Inch Touch Screen Display
- Vertical Arrangement
- Output Temperature
- Output Wattage
- Output Voltage
- Material and Mode Selection
- Atomizer Resistance
- Battery Life Indicator
- Adjustment Lock
- Puff Counter
- Touch Screen Interface
- Oversized Firing Button
- 3500 mAh Built In Battery
- On Board Charging
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Contact
- Atomizer Short/Low Resistance/Check Atomizer/Temp High/Check Battery/Low Power/Over Time Protections
- 48mm by 24mm by 86mm
- 1x Kanger Pollex 200w Touchscreen Box Mod
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Micro-USB Charging Cable
Tips & Tricks
Do not over-tighten your batteries onto your clearomizers. Finger tight only.
Over-tightening will cause damage to the battery and your warranty could be void.
Regularly clean the contact points of your batteries.
Never keep batteries loose in your pocket or bag where they could short circuit.
Don't heat or incinerate batteries.
Use only the correct charger for the batteries.
Please dispose of batteries safely and according to the regulations.